With over 15 years of experience as Project Manager in various industries, I have successfully managed various initiatives from conception stage to their implementation. Through a fresh view coupled with cross-sector best practice experience and selective use of methods, I analyse processes from different perspectives with regards to possible improvement potentials.
I will be happy to accompany you on the entire journey from process analysis over development of key performance indicators to the implementation of required measures. I am able to quickly adapt to new industries and their customer and product-specific features. I can also support you on short notice as an Interim Manager, e.g. in order to take care of urgent tasks and lead teams when a management vacancy cannot be directly filled.
I hold a Master in Business Administration (MBA) in International Management from the NIMBAS Graduate School of Management in Utrecht, The Netherlands in cooperation with the University of Bradford, England.
My subject matter expertise comprises of following areas:
Aftersales Service, establishing and restructuring of Service Organisations, Service Operations, Spare Parts Management, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management by PRINCE2 (certified until 2021).
My industry experience includes:
Automotive (OEM and suppliers), Electronics, e-Commerce B2C, Chemical, Energy, Telecom (Infrastructure and Services), Hightech, Semiconductors
- Established and steered local service centers with external partners in growth markets (e.g. Russia, Turkey, South Africa)
- Implemented Continuous Improvement Processes and KPI structures for service employees as driver for sustainable optimization of customer satisfaction and service efficiency
- Launched an online shop for obsolete goods to expand service sales volume towards second level customers
- Introduced a new packaging concept for spare parts which resulted in reduced transport damage and leaner packaging processes
- Realized a claim process with suppliers for in-warranty defects
- Optimized working interfaces between different departments (e.g. service desk, repair technicians and service logistics)
- Reduced processing time and customer cancellation rate during order processing
- Re-designed the Return Center-Warehouse area according to Lean Management principles
- In- and outsourced repair services
- Implemented a Kanban system to prioritize repair jobs
- Developed Service Level Agreements for different departments of a company to clearly define responsibilities and document deliverables in a transparent way